Tuesday, December 15, 2009



Goodbye, Kleen Machine...

Hello Laundry.bz!!

Let the honeymoon begin. I am completely in love with this place. They picked up my stuff yesterday and returned it today cleaner than it's ever been and folded way better than those beeatches at Kleen Machine could do even if they actually tried. I didn't have to talk to anyone or deal with any attitude, it was all done online. They answered my emails instantly and called me when the driver was outside. And all this for only ten cents more per pound!!

2 comments:

l.e.s.ter said...

Do they have $1 Cokes? Do they have complimentary copies of The Brooklyn Paper? Think of the big picture, Skramly!

skramly said...

You're right. They don't offer the free Brooklyn paper. Hey, can you come over tonight? I have 23 pounds of laundry I was hoping you'd help me carry to the Kleen Machine. Thanks!